Ovulation ?

I have looked online at when i should be ovulating, and it said the 3rd of March. Well that was yesterday, and there is def no signs of ovulation.. I hardly have any discharge at all.. Should i just keep watching for it, or what if it doesnt even happen?? Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Ovulation can happen anytime during the month. So I say keep looking for it and have fun in the mean time.
    Anonymous

• Thanks so much.. I def will.. =D Just wanted to make sure it wasn't bad that it hasn't come yet..
    Stefani22

Answer by Stefani22 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Your welcome and good luck
    Anonymous

• use the ovulation tests, you'll find out quicker when you ovulate.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Get the book Taking Charge of your Fertility. It is a great book, you might not be ovualting during your cycle when the 'average' woman would. Just keep checking your cm, and check your cervix it is a great indicator, good luck!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 7:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2010