Do you remember the Might Ducks movies?

I was at Goodwill and they had the first two movies for $1.99. I was tickled pink. I loved that series when I was a kid. I found the third one online. I am hoping my son enjoys them as much as I do. Also recently started watching Fringe. Hard to believe Joshua Jackson is so grown up! Was anyone else out there a fan of the Might Ducks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• I used to love The Mighty Ducks! The first and second ones, the third I didn't care for. I had the biggest crush on Mike Vitar that started when I saw the Sandlot, then lucky for me, he was in the second Mighty Ducks movie. I was so jealous of the girls who got to play on the same team as them!
    Anonymous

• OP here, Haha, just realized I spelled it Might Ducks. Meant Mighty Ducks. That's what I get for trying to type and play with my son at the same time :).
    Anonymous

• I love those movies!!! and i agree with you Anon 41, I had such a crush on Vitar as well. And the Sandlot is one of my fav movies of all time! My son who is now 6 even loves those movies!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 1:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Oh and Joshua Jackson has turned out to be a very handsome man! We love Fringe!
    MamaSpurg

• I really like those movies also, Everytime my husband sees it on we watch it and now that my son is 4 he is enjoying them also. But he also plays Hockey.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 1:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Wow that is Joshua Jackson? I never put that together. I did love the mighty ducks as a kid. I like fringe too, but I haven't seen this season at all.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I love those movies, we have them on dvd
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2010