Can you pee on a pee stick and it be wrong?

I'm three month late and I have taken five pee test and they have all came up to be no. Can that many test be wrong?

cappsmildred

Asked by cappsmildred at 12:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Possibly. Make an appointment with a Dr.
    Anonymous

• I would go get a blood test done, thats too long not to have a period without something else going on besides pregnancy
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• The chances of a HPT being wrong are very, very small. It does happen, but it's extremely rare. You should go to your GYN for an examination and blood test. There are a lot of reasons a woman may not menstruate, pregnancy is only one of them.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• A friend of mine just found out she's 17 weeks pregnant via ultra sound after 15...YES 15...negative pregnancy test.

Her HCG levels were normal via blood test but the doctor said for some reason it's not secreating into her urine.

I would go to a doctor. If don't have insurance find a local free clinic.
    Anonymous

• Honestly I was told by my OBGYN that home preg. tests only give a false neg. So I would be calling your doc and ask for a blood test and tell them why.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 1:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Pregnancy test...not a pee test. @@
    Ask your Doctor.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Back about a year ago I missed a few periods and was getting neg. results from home tests and come to find out I had a thyroid problem. The dr said that was the reason for the missed periods. see a dr.
    theladybugscafe

Answer by theladybugscafe at 5:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2010