Motion sickness

Our 2 yr old DD throws up whenever we take a trip longer than 30 miles. What have you used for your kids motion sickness that has worked?

mom22littlegirl

Asked by mom22littlegirl at 12:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ginger pills. They are sold at Whole Foods stores or other natural food stores. They are homeopathic so all ingredients are natural. It is just ginger in a chewable pill form. Kind of works the same as drinking ginger ale for upset stomach.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I have ginger root pills in a capsule. Could I bring that up and put the insides into her juice? I tried ginger cookies which didn't work. I tried ginger candy but she wouldn't eat it. I'll try the pills though.
    mom22littlegirl

Answer by mom22littlegirl at 1:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2010