• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone ever thought of doing the car advertising for extra income? If so how did you talk your SO into it?

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 1:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• My girlfriend has a car wrap for Sandals Beach Resorts, it pays for her car payment and it works out well. If that is what you are talking about. Its a great deal.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 1:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• That is exactly what I am talking about. To me it is a no brainer. I just don't know how to get my DH to agree and I am also afraid that I will get something way out there that would not be appropiate for my 3 and 4 year old to be in.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 1:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Where do you find out how to do that? I signed up for one company but never heard anything.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 2:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• You should be designing your own car wrap so it isn't offensive if your children are in it. You SO may feel differently is point out that it can make the car payment for you.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2010