Thinking of making another apt with the ob/gyn

It's been like a year now since i told my doctor that we wanted to get pregnant. still nothing and regular periods.... and im ovulating around the right time too.i take the prenatals, i just wanna know WTF is going on!
Sorry i had to vent badly...

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 1:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i wonder if your eggs just arent viable? I had to take chlomid to concieve my dd. I had Eggs but they werent mature enough and with one round of chlomid I concieved. I say go ahead and make the appt. GL!
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I'm 19 but ill be 20 in october... why would my eggs be like that?
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 4:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Make an appointment. You could have some hormone problems ect. that could be a pretty easy fix. I think at your age you should get pregnant within a year.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 7:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i already know i have cysts, and so far i have the pains under controll this time on my period. i dont know if being a bulimic long ago has anything to do with it. i've been off BC for a year now.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2010