What should I do

I apply at a bank before I knew i was pregnant, I have a 5 and 4 year girls my husband is an Engineer we move to Florida from New York like 2 months ago and I felt very alone so i decided to go back to work, I did my interview and never got a call back until today I am now 9 weeks preg and they want me to start in a week what should i do.

Gabbyandbellamo

Asked by Gabbyandbellamo at 1:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Start the job. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to work for six or seven months. There's also no reason to tell them you're pregnant right now.
    Anonymous

• Oh, and put some periods on the ends of sentences from time to time--it makes it much easier for people to understand your question.
    Anonymous

• If you want the job, take it. You don't have to tell them you are pregnant for a long time. I was 5 months pg, interviewed and got the job, never mentioned being pregnant until I was about 7 months and started showing.
    I fully believe that just because a person is pregnant, doesn't mean they lost their mind in the process..
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Do you want to take the job? What impact will it have on your 4 and 5 yr olds? Do you want to work until you deliver, continue to work after the baby comes or only work until the school year is over? With a 4 year old I know what my answer would be.
    Anonymous

• If you want the job take it.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Pregnancy has nothing to do with it. If you want the job, take it.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Take the job, unless you don't plan to go back after your maternity leave.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2010