Looking for baby play groups kissimmee or Poinciana

I am looking for a play group, in Poinciana or Kissimmee indoor or outdoors, my daughter is four months old.

ryan6

Asked by ryan6 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hello ryan6, my name is Melanie and I'm kinda new to cafemom. However, I have lived in Kissimmee area for a couple years now and have had the same problem. I have two little boys, 1 and 3. So I am in the process of putting together a group just for us Kissimmee/Poinciana moms. If your interested in checking us out its called orlandohealthymom.com. If you have any questions when you get there just email me and I will do my best to answer them for you.
    melanieocoase

Answer by melanieocoase at 1:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Hi! I'm in Poinciana. My son is going to be a year old on Saturday. They grow up so fast!
    Amnestie3

Answer by Amnestie3 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• Thank you so much! I am still looking for playdates once or twice a week for my daughter morning are nice, she is know nine months old in poinciana.
    ryan6

Comment by ryan6 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2010