Do you think people should wear pajamas in public?

I'm not talking about dropping your kid off at school. I'm talking about going shopping or going to the post office, somewhere that'll take more than just five sceonds.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. Are we so lazy we can't through on jeans?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• No, thats very lazy and all it says is that you don't care about yourself.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• No. I will wear them to drop my dd off at school, like I was planning to today, until I realized my needle was on empty and I had to get gas, so I ran back in to change.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 1:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Normally I'd say no. But for the last week I've had to wear PJ bottoms out. Because I 've had of surgery and can't wear anything else.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Not unless they are pregnant or have a medical reason why they cannot wear jeans. It's not hard to get dressed for Heaven's Sake!
    Anonymous

• Absolutely not, I mean really does it take that much effort to put clothes on?
    Anonymous

• Nope, not okay. I don't think that it is okay to go out in public without showering for the day first, so after the shower, I would put clothes on.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i wear my PJ's whenever Im running quick errands and I dont care about how I look
    going to the post office to get mail from my box is one of those, I dont care if I look like this trips, going grocery shopping is another, Im in get what I need Im out.

Plus I go grocery shopping at like 11pm and if youve been shopping at that time, no one is looking at you and its a whole other crowd..haha

but I guess you could think of me, which is a person who wears PJs in public, I dont care what others think, if im running a couple errands Im not gonna get dressed for that. ha Im gonna wear my PJ's and not brush my hair all the way, ill wear a bun, I never wear make-up, and Ill save My JEANS and SLACKS, and my hair styles, and my make-up for something that actually matters :)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• DomoniqueWS
    thats too funny
    Im the same way, I dont need to get dressed for something so trivial
    Anonymous

• Hell, no. Talk about lazy and slovenly and low-class. AND immature.
    Anonymous