how do you stay thin?

just wondering
what do you eat? how many times a day? what do you do for exercise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I run with my dog at least twice a day and my son and I ride bikes a few times a week, I have also cut out almost all of the sugar in my diet. I try to make healthy decisions when I buy food and stay away from fatty junk food.
    Anonymous

• I go to the gym everyday for an hour, it keeps me sane! I am also a vegetarian, I eat lot of soy protein and just my three meals a day.

Answer by older at 2:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• When you go grocery shopping stay on the outside of the isle's. All the good foods are along the walls. And all the bad foods are up and down the isle's.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 2:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I eat mostly healthier foods, and watch my portions.
    I try to get in at least 15 minutes of exercise per day, usually a walk or jog, sometimes jump rope.
    Anonymous

• "When you go grocery shopping stay on the outside of the isle's. All the good foods are along the walls. And all the bad foods are up and down the isle's."

That's not entirely accurate. Certainly not true of my grocery store.
    Anonymous

• I eat as much protein as I can and have five small meals. I workout five times a week but not hard.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• hello.
    i don't make exercise, i just drink water everytime, and i eat the 3 in 3 hours..
    bacause i'm pregnant i don't do this, but after i have the baby i will continue due it. and after you eat if you still have hungry you drink water, and when you eat don't eat to much, just a little.
    betinha

Answer by betinha at 2:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I am far from thin, but I have noticed my theighs are slimmer and my tummy seems more toned recently! I have been hula hooping like crazy. Not just around and around and around lol. I dance around to upbeat music and do some tricks which make it a wonderful cardiovascular workout. I eat plenty of fruits and veggies and any bread I buy I try to stick with whole grain/multi grain, no sweets in the house, I walk alot, and my son is 22 months old VERY active, so he always has me running around, bending down and he loves when we do airplane (which is a great pilates move!)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i drink a shake every morning that has protein and nutrients and i work out usually 3 times a week for 20 minutes... but right now im working out everyday doing a challenge
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I follow a nutrional rebalancing program to stay healthy and thin. More info can be found here - http://www.squidoo.com/simplecleansing
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 2:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2010