I know I am sooo Sooo sooo dumb for this

Okay so I just had my first baby boy on the 12 of November in 2009
okay so exactly six weeks after having him me and my fiance had sex, wow, i know dumb.
it was unprotected and we used the pull out method, ugh

so we continues the pull out method all except for when i got on B/C about 1.5 weeks after I was on it he didnt pull out. :(

so the last time I had my period was mid January, it lasted like 2 weeks : off and on bleeding, ended completly around the 25th of January.

Now normally, I would have a period every 36 days or so
now its March and I havent had my period.

so i guessmy question is,
Does a period come back like a regular 28, in my case, 36 day cycle or can it be messed up for a while

I took a preg test Feb. 26 or 27 and it said i wasnt, but i am not having any signs of a period, im slowly freaking out in my mind

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You're period can most definitely still be off cycle, especially if you are breastfeeding. Don't freak out! I am now pregnany with my second accident! You'd think I would have learned the first time, but apparently there's more than one way to skin a cat...unknowingly!

Congrats if you are and good luck if you aren't! Either way, don't feel bad about what happens. Some things just happen and ya gotta roll with the punches.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 2:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• well usually bc doesnt begin to work until after a month of taking it. Wait for march to finish and if you havent got your period then, take a preg test
    Anonymous

• Pull out method does NOT work all the time. Where it does take a while for your body to regulate itself after having a baby, you're also more fertile after having a baby.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 2:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• OP

man, i feel so stupid, aftrer being on cafemom my whole pregnancy I feel like I was always so judgemental towards women who wouldnt use protection after having a baby and here i am in the same predicament. We now use condoms religiously but still
    Anonymous

• lol NOT to be mean or offensive or anything BUT

thats what you get...
    Anonymous