Could i be pregnant?

So here's the thing.. My monthly cycle came on feb 22 and went off on the 26th i had sex with my boy friend on feb 27th and he came inside of me. is there a chance that i could be pregnant? and when would be the best time to test and getting an accurate reading?

jasmine954

Asked by jasmine954 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well you just got done with a period the day before. It is very luckly but it could happen. since sperm live for up to fives in you utures and you ovulate during that time. Well best is to wait for your next period and if it is 5 days late. Then test.
    Anonymous

• you had unprotected sex, there is always a CHANCE you could be pregnant the best time to test is if you miss your period
    Anonymous

• Not LIKELY unless you have a very short cycle. Ovulation comes about two weeks after the start of your period.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2010