I would like to know would you defend your husband if he has been half working, making promises, living with his mom, and not seeing about you financially. Would cater to him and defend him when he is being talked about?

Uniquewifey1984

Asked by Uniquewifey1984 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• nope.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• No.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't tolerate anyone talking about him, but I would NOT cater to him, except to get him up off his butt and get motivated.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I agree with matobe. He's still your husband despite this rough patch.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• when he acts like a man,he will be treated as such
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Let him defend himself and cater to him? OH Heck No

Answer by admckenzie at 3:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i would defend him BUT you should have your back story ready and to be told the right way. a lot of people only say what they hear, not say it because they actually know it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I would not want people to be talking about him, but I would not make any excuses for him, and he would be getting up off his butt to do something if there was not a REALLY good, legitimate reason for the laziness.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Yes. He's STILL your husband. If you're really that upset with what he's doing, talk to him about it in private. But don't let people berate your husband.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 5:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I'm not the type to make excuses for people who aren't doing what they're supposed to. He can defend himself since he's guilty. All I would do is say you're right but he's my DH so I really don't want to talk to him about it when he's around. I would be letting him know that he needs to do his part of i'm going to leave. I am not going to be married to someone who lies to me and is not living up to what they promised me.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2010