1st birthday party ideas!

I am trying out a cowboy-theme, already made the invitations, just need some ideas for decorations and games!

having the party in a park shelterhouse... April 10.

Serving lunch of hotdogs/hamburgers... budget is not a factor.

matobe

Asked by matobe at 3:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Try Oriental Trading. I know they have party packs and I think they even have a cowboy theme.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Like PP said, Oriental Trading has good themed items. You could get bandannas (Hobby Lobby has them for .99) and hand them out to each guest as they arrive, you could also decorate with them. Cowboy hats for treat bags. Here is a link for a website that has a ton of info on cowboy/western themes, including decor and games. http://www.party411.com/theme123.html
    You might also want to check out the CM group called "Planning Your Kids Birthday Parties" for more advice and answers to your questions.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 4:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2010