Isn't there more perversion in those who persecute them?

I got this statement from a question whether God made gays or not: No God didnt make homosexuals... satan only perverted what God made to be good into something bad.

Now knowing a lot of gays I can honestly say that most of them are kind and compassionate than most, I find the perversion in those who oppress them and persecute their life style, what about you?

Asked by older at 3:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • simple smileI completely agree with you older. 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Good=Love. Bad=Hate.
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 3:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I second that
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• "God" did not create anything.

People are people, are people... Good, bad, indifferent. Perversion runs rampant in the church, we all know this.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• wow, satan got a hard hold on me when I was an infant! Oh no wait.... children are of God, Satan cant touch them..... hmmmm, then how in the world did I end up Gay?
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• God" did not create anything.

People are people, are people... Good, bad, indifferent. Perversion runs rampant in the church, we all know this

DITTO THIS.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• there's more perversion in the congressmembers who rail against it to hide their own homosexuality. Talking about you here, Ashburn.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• autodidact, yes indeed and all the others who have been caught red handed, fiercely against them publicly and then being one of them on the side.

Answer by older at 4:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• You misunderstood my statement Older... yes I know I made that statement. It has nothing to do with whether or not someone is compassionate or not. Sexual perversion is Sexual perversion.... that means what sex was meant for between an man and a woman, pure and precious in God's eyes was perverted by satan to something that is not precious and pure in God's eyes. It is sickening whether you believe it or not.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• What is sickening shane is your misunderstanding of sexual perversion. The love gay couples have is as pure and precious as anybody elses, not perverted by satan but by people like you who cannot comprehend that love is love no matter what gender your with.

Answer by older at 4:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2010