what were you doing when u went into labor?

Pooky0815

Asked by Pooky0815 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my first I was in bed sleeping. Well tiring to. I felt like I was wetting the bed. Got up and went the bathroom. Couldn't go so back to bed. Had this happen a few more times. Finailly while sitting on the toilet my water broke and 10min later contrations started.

With my second. I was sleeping woke up to cramping.
    Anonymous

• With my first I was just hanging out and starting having a pain in my back that came every 5 minutes or so. Wen tot he hospital, I was in labor.
    With my second I was at a craft show and could barely walk with the contractions, but htey sent me home. Contractions slowed a little, then about 5 hours later I was sleeping and woke to very hard contractions.
    My water didn't break on it's own with either one.
    Amy_M

Answer by Amy_M at 4:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• With my son I was at home that night and couldn't stop pacing in the hall because it hurt to stop moving.... Went to the hopital and was 5 cm dialated then my water broke
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Sleeping with both. My water broke and I woke up soaked with #1 and I woke up from the contractions with #2. Both were about 6 am that they woke me.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I was getting ready for my grandpas wake when I started getting the contractions bad and the spotting I had for days got worse. I went to the wake, went home, cooked & ate, showered and tried to sleep. In the middle of the night it hurt so bad I got up, took another shower, woke my fiance up and got my bag ready and got the carseat and was at the hospital at 8am. Had her at 4:57pm.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I was sleeping (my husband was mopping the floors)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• shopping at the mall with my sister-in-law
    Trinima

Answer by Trinima at 2:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Eating lunch at a local Mexican Resturant
    unknwndreamer

Answer by unknwndreamer at 10:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2010

• i woke up to make my hubby lunch and send him off to work at about 6 am. I had a little blood run down my leg and i went and used the toilet, it was my plug. Anyways..i ate breakfast, ended up walking alot, even on treadmill. I ate lunch. I didn't go to the hospital that night until my contractions were 5 minutes apart.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 12:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2010