What are werid ways you have hurd of to go into labor faster?

Pooky0815

Asked by Pooky0815 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• "hurd"? nothing

I have HEARD that you will go into labor when your body is ready.
    Anonymous

• My doc kicked everyone out of the delivery room and told me and dh to 'get it on' in the shower to speed up the process.
    Anonymous

• what the hell does werid mean?? oh I'm sorry wierd... lol yeah I've HEARD that you go into labor when you go into labor unless you risk your life and the life of your baby to have an unneeded induction because you are tired of being pregnant.
    And before you induction moms start on me about that, yeah the drug cytotec, used to induce labor and dialate the cervix is guilty of causing MANY maternal deaths. Not to mention the C section rate after induction increases your risk of mortality. Yeah, it does. Don't agree? That's ok you let your doctor fool you into believing that medical interventions are "safe" ummm yeah safe compaed to what??
    Anonymous

• wow anon. i agree that some mother choose to be induced because they are tired of being pregnant. however you are being too broad. i was induced, not because i was tired , not because i blindly listened to my doctor. i had sever preeclampsia. i didn't have a choice. so at 34 weeks it was over. and without medical intervention both my son and i would have died.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 5:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i was also induced..i was one day from my due date....my waters had broke for 24 hours, i was having contractions 1 minute apart but i was not dilating....they induced me....but i still didn't dilate further so i had to have an emergency caesarian....i don't think u can just stereotype and say"all the induced mothers" who put the lives of themselves and there babies at risk....in most cases if they do not get induced and have their baby THEN they are putting the lives of there baby and themselves in danger.

and to those corecting the spelling mistakes....y do u feel they need to put down the person by making fun of their spelling errors....its not like u didn't understand the question...the questionis still very clear even with the mistakes that do not need to be pointed out.

Back to the question: i have heard of walking alot and having sex....but honestly i think the only time u actually go into labour is when u r read
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2010