activities for 3 month old

i have a 3 month old little girl i read her books ,tummy time,mat time and more but i feel like i am running out of things to do before the end of the day does any one have any suggestions of different kinds of activities i can do with her

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You don't need to bend over backwards. What you find ordinary and mundane, babies find endlessly fascinating. Like washing the dishes, walking from room A to room B, flushing the toilet, going for a walk, folding laundry, burping....

Invest in a wrap or appropriate carrier for you and your baby and just LIVE life!
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 3:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• 1st poster is right. Instead of doing your chores while she naps try sitting her in a bouncer or car seat on the counter while you do dishes or sit her nearby while you do laundry. Put her in a chest carrier and take a walk. Even when its cool you can bundle her p and she will stay warm next to your body.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• She's only 3 months old - - she doesn't need a whole lot of "activities" yet :D Time spent just rocking in a chair while she snoozes and you read a book is great. I also agree that a wrap or sling is a great way to bond with baby while still getting stuff done around the house.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Songs and finger plays...smiley faces from you...
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• warm bath & massage. play soft music and "dance" with her. nick jr.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/180-1251419-3165544?asin=B002R2BRBA&AFID=Froogle_df&LNM=|B002R2BRBA&CPNG=movies&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

My daughter & I do this DVD everyday - she loves it, it's helping me get back into shape, and it kills an hour! Go for a walk, she'll love to look around at everything, make it part of your daily routine!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 7:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I agree with using a sling or baby carrier. I should have used mine more, but found it hard to get my Bjorn on by myself. My sister used a sling and thought it was much easier. Your little one will love the motion of you moving around. My 3 month old also LOVED high contrast images, so I would put them all over the place. I even printed some on paper to tape around or hang from string to dangle in the breeze. I got these decals too and liked them alot.

Wallcandy Arts Smarts, Black/White
    1calmingmom

Answer by 1calmingmom at 9:35 AM on Mar. 5, 2010