anyone try slimquick?

it looks interesting, since it is "made for a woman"...anyone try it?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 4:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• im a true non believer in diet pills.. you just need a good diet and exercise routine.. dont waste the money on the pills..i became a fitness coach just for this reason. a lot of women think they need pills but they dont. heck for the same you would pay for that you can get a nutrient shake and a workout tape like i have.. i think they are just water pills..ive tried plenty of diet pills and nothing worked except now what i do.. good luck!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I ought the ones with hoodia in them and they mess with my head. Like I get all spacey and apathetic..a little too relaxed lol. I never end up taking more than one.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I am doing nutrisystem right now and hot damn it working. It's expensive but worth it IMO. First time I've been able to lose weight in years.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 9:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• rkoloms... do you ever get sick of posting the same thing on every diet post? ... Some people don't have your time ...

Olw Feather... I have tried the Slim Quick Cleanse, I loved it it was a great way to jump start my weightloss... Best of Luck

DragonTears1027

Answer by DragonTears1027 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2010