How many ladies on here gotten pregnant while on Yaz birth control....

and before you found out you were pregnant did you still have periods while taking the pill and still was pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did. But I missed my period and that was my first clue. If you're having spotting not on your normal cycle you might be having implantation bleeding.. If you're having your normal cycle during the inactive pills I doubt you're pregnant but take a test in 2 weeks and avoid alcohol if you're worried.
    Anonymous

• I know this isn't what you asked, but thought it may help. I was on Ortho when I got preg with my DD, and I immediately stopped having my period.
    Anonymous

• well im 14 weeks,3 days pregnant and i was just asking cause i stopped taking them and last month i bleed for 5 days but very light bleeding.
    Anonymous

• What did your OB say about the bleeding? I got preggo on birth control 3x I had two MC and I have a beautiful DD that is my whole workd and then some.

Anonymous

• i did im 20 weeks preg i still had my periods i also have a blood clot in my uterus so im looking in to it to see if it would have been caused by the bc
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• also i bleed on and off alot b/c of the blood clot
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I did.
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i did but skipped my period
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I did (it was my fault though...took antibiotics and forgot about the whole interaction thing), and I missed my period. I'm almost 10 weeks now.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2010