Really weird cravings...

what did you crave and did they get weirder your 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc.. pregnancies? my 1st I craved strawberries and peanut butter, my 2nd was frosting covered mushrooms, and now with baby #3 its a bunch and its bad. I wanted to guzzle Gasoline last week, also I wanted a peanut butter pickle sandwich, a fudge pop dipped in pickle juice, chocolate milk and pickle juice mixed (not bad!)etc. A lot of pickles! What about you?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 4:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 1st one was ice cream with bananas, chocolate syrup, cherries and the cherry juice. And pbj's and milk. Buttered popcorn. Canned chicken noodle soup.
    2nd washamburgers, but once I smelled them I would throw up. Lots of fruit. I 'craved' a lot of food, but it never was satisfying! It really sucked!
    3rd (currently)....I like subway sandwhiches.
    Anonymous

• my first (and only) I craved cinnomon raisen bagels dipped in chocolate pudding. That is actuall how I knew I was preg. And also a lot of pickes. But I didn't eat them with anything, just pickels. I would go to McDonalds and order a little cheeseburger, and ask them for a cup of pickels with it. LOL
    Anonymous

• Thats grose. All I wanted was chocolate milk. I think if you want anything weird.. like the ones you said. I think your just asking for attenshion from others, and probably your partner because your pregnant. Your making it up in your head because it's been ''known'' for pregnant people to crave weird things. I dont think its true at all.
    Anonymous

• well ann. 5:55 that is your opionon and my knowledge of myself ranks above your opionon. I dont lie about this stuff, Lying is stupid exspecially when its about something stupid!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• my, my, my!

I craved chocolate milk too, and half water/half red gatorade...

But I don't think people with cravings are looking for attention...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2010