Do you ever feel like your fatness around your belly hangs when you bend over?

I mean I know it does especially if your are bigger than most, but I hate when my dh and I are having sex (doggie style) I feel like I have to have something holding my belly up...lol like some kind of support bc when I do do that I can relax my dh doesn't seem to mind but I do...lol We have this wedge pillow that I like to use but for get to where I put it at when in the mood by the time I think about it we going at it...lol Or I'll get one or two pillows and tuck them under my belly but if I am not prepared it won't be that enjoyable....lol
Do you have this problem?...lol
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yes. yes, i do have that problem.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I'm self-conscious about it, but I guess I really don't have it that bad because it's not like you describe...
    Anonymous

• I do, but DH actually doesn't mind. My problem is more in my butt, and he loves it. Probably TMI but he like grabs ahold of it, and really gets into it. LOL
    Anonymous

• Yeah I totally do. I feel like my boobs are weird too...I end up wearing a bra during sex....Sad but true lol...
    My stomach is just flabby as hell....
    Anonymous