why is it taking me so long to get pregnant after two abortions?

i had two abortions the last time i had one was on april of 2009 iv been trying to get pregnant sence nov.of 2009 and still no luck can anyone please help me and let me knoe what you guys think is wrong.thanks alot.

sexidiva809

Asked by sexidiva809 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• That's a question for your OB/GYN. No one here can answer it. NO ONE.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• could be from scarring from the abortions.

also, pregnancy isn't just something you can make happen. It's a real miracle.
    Anonymous

• Maybe your trying too hard. Relax, make the environment comfortable and easing. I hope this helps you!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• ask your doctor. i had a friend who had 2 abortions and she is now sterlie
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Maybe it's not happening for a reason. I'm sorry maybe I should have passed this question up. It rubs me the wrong way because you had an abortion obviously because that pregnancy was not going to work out for you for whatever reason, okay fine, but then to find that a pregnancy would be fine for you less than a year later urks me. And yes I don't have the facts I'm quite aware.
    Anonymous

• you answered your own question.
    Anonymous

DITTO
    Anonymous

• ive had two abortions & i dont have any problems getting pregnant. you dont get sterile from abortions, as long as you go to a DR who knows what hes doing, abortions are completley safe. dont worry about it, im sure it will happen soon enough. maybe its something lower your partners sperm count? weed ciggerates, things like that.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i agree with anon 5:52. i really wish you the best but maybe its going to take longer to happen. we dont know why you had abortions but maybe you should wait
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Why did you have 2 abortions? And why seven months after an abortion are you trying to get pregnant? i just don't get it. i can't wrap my head around it.
    Anonymous