why would someone post pics of their kids ....?

when they are badly bruised filthy dirty and in diapers..im talking about kids ages 5 and 7 still in diapers. and they are NOT special needs by any means. and all 3 of the kids have huge bruises on their face and upper body.(seriously looks like someone has been beatin on them, these dont appear to be the norm fall down bruises) maybe i have too much pride but i would never post pics of my kids lookin that bad...of course my kids dont get that dirty or bruised.

it makes me sick and i feel bad for those kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Where did you see that at? I don't post pics of my kids even being dirty. Well they're not ever really bruised other than on their shins from soccer, but I wouldn't post a pic of a bruised kid either. I wouldn't be wondering why they posted pics, I'd be wondering where the bruises came from. BUT, kids do have accidents so I wouldn't jump to conclusions. My oldest fell and hit his eye on the corner of a futon (wood frame) and got a black eye when he was a year old. It happens. But in diapers at those ages? Well i can't say because I don't know them, but I can't really think of a reason except for kids who have accidents at night.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Are they on here?
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• op here

no its not on here its a woman on facebook. ive known her for awhile and not really friends but not enemies kinda thing
    Anonymous

• if you're enemies why is she on your facebook list LOL, Don't know why she'd do it, maybe what looks like bruises are actually dirt, if you are really genuinely concerned, maybe you should take some acton. If it is just that you think its dumb, stop looking at her profile
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• well first off if your concerned call CPS. Not so much from the dirt but the bruises. Second I don't know any kids that never get dirty or bruised. However I don't take my kids out in dirty clothes unless we're at the park.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Wow fair bit of judgement there - that your kids never get that dirty or bruised.
    I have kids who sometimes come in looking like they crawled through a swamp, and two boys who constantly get bruises, black eyes, grazed shins, they look dreadful. Doesn't make me a crap mother, it means I don't care about what others think of my parenting. My kids are happy, healthy, full of life and curiosity. They aren't scared they will get into trouble for getting some dirt on their Tshirt. You are just being nasty because you are enemies, not because she's done anything wrong
    Anonymous

• i didnt say she was an enemy..she is just someone ive know for a long time
    Anonymous