• In the Spotlight:

why is it taking me so long to get pregnant after two abortions?

ok let me tell yall something i was forced to get an abortion ok i was 17 my mom forced me to i regreat it 100 percent i cry my eyes out every night nobody understands me.i miss my 2 babies to death i just need yall to understand me not judge me.

sexidiva809

Asked by sexidiva809 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You WERE 17??? If you are the SAME person who made the other post (aborted in APRIL and TRIED that November), then WHY on Earth are you trying to GET PREGNANT at the age of 18?????????????? That doesn't seem too responsible.

I still call TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yup Troll!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I call bullshit. Even if it is true, keep your legs closed and you won't get in the predicament to begin with. Be responsible for your actions and quit blaming everyone else for your shitty choices.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I just looked at the profile, it looks pretty fake. She only has one friend and hasn't put anything down about kids or anything, it's just empty.
    Anonymous

• anyone who has an abortion SHOULDNT be able to get pregnant agian
    Anonymous

• im sorry but i got pregnant at 16 and my mom couldn't make me have an abortion... thats my child and i was keeping him no matter what... i stepped up to the plate... and your saying you had two abortions... so not just one... i do not understand how you caould make that decision. Poor babies
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• IF YOU WERE PREGNANT AT 17, YOU WOULD PROB BE 18 WHEN THE BABY WAS BORN. AN ADULT LEAGALY. STOP BLAMING YOR MOM AND STOP TRYING TO GET PREGNANT RIGHT NOW. A NEW BABY WONT REPLACE THE ONES YOU ENDED. GROW UP, GET SOME COUNSELING, A GOOD JOB, A STABLE RELASHIONSHIP THEN THINK ABOUT A NEW LIFE. THE REASON YOU MAY NOT BE GETTING PREGNANT IS ALOT OF TIME GETTING AN ABORTION CAUSES DAMAGE TO YOU, MAKING IT HARDER TO CONCEIVE OR CARRY A BABY.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 1:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2010