Great Wolf Lodge-Grapevine, Tx Location

Has anyone ever visited or taken your family there for a vacation? What was your experience?

usanamama

Asked by usanamama at 6:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Travel

• Yes, we took our family there a few summers ago. My kids were 3, 8, and 10 at the time and we had a blast. I've been to 2 of the Great Wolf Lodge locations, and I'll say the one in Grapevine was my favorite out of the two. My DD was 3 at the time and she LOVED the lazy river there. They also have a large outdoor pool area with 2 slides. Another thing we really liked about it was the location because eating lunch in the park is very expensive, so we were able to go just about a mile down the road and go to Chick Fil A (there are also sit-down restaurants right there too), and saved some money that way. My boys also love the MagiQwest game at the Great Wolf Lodge because it gives them something fun to do when they get tired of playing in the water. The rooms are great too. We were in the kid cabin room. They have a bunk bed and twin bed with their own tv, and we had 2 doubles I think. I highly recommend it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2010