Do you ever wish you had stayed a virgin longer?

I know I do.

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 6:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, absolutely. I wish I could have saved myself for DH. Our sex is special, but it should have been more important to me looooong before it ever happened.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• yes i lost mine at 14 to a guy 5 years older who pulled this "if you love me you would do this" bullshit. i wanted to wait until i met the right person or was married. at least he got some jail time for statutory rape
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• yup i do
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I do, only because I was stupid enough to give it up to just a friend.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I was young and foolish when I began to engage in promiscuous activity. I wish I had had a better body image and that I hadn't given in to that kind of sin.
    Anonymous

• No-i waited until I found a very special guy. I was a week shy of 19. We got engaged and were together over three years, then it fell apart. Then I met DH and have been with him since. I am totally ok with who and when I lost mine.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I didn't have sex until I was married. I believe in waiting. I hope my kids wait. It was worth sharing that with my husband and nobody else.
    Anonymous

• no,I loved my guy and really felt ready.No regrets
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Ha. Nope
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• no, I was eighteen so I wouldn't say that I was particuarly young.
    given the way the relationship had ended up I suppose I wouldn't mind that it was with someone different,
    but the guy that it happened with was with me for years and he was good to me - compared to so many other stories I heard.
    for those that waited- did you really wait, or did you do other things instead? I know a woman who brags that she waited, but turns out she was just what I call a 'wester's dictionary virgin' someone that did some very sexually intimate things- just not the act that made her a 'non-virgin'
    but to each his own-
    Anonymous