whats a good age to send your baby to a babysitter ? i have a 3 month old

i have a 3 month old baby girl needs to go to work ASAP but need a babysitter scared to leave her with anyone. ive had family help me up until this point with bills and the baby but now i have get a job now cause i will have to come up with rent by myself for next month ill still have help with things for the baby like food,clothes,diapers, ect but no one to watch her so i can make money. im trying to look for a job but missed to interviews cause i can't find someone to watch her. tryed online jobs but was BS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• dshs.gov
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I left my sweet patootie with an in home daycare provider at 7 weeks. I had no choice and thankfully it has worked out GREAT! I have a very happy, well adjusted, social and independent 10 month old!
    Do your homework, check craigslist, make sure that they are state licensed - you state will have a website with a list of providers, interview, interview interview , check references and then...go with your gut.
    If it does not work out, you can change sitters.
    Good luck and it will be ok!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2010