I miscarried may 19th nad it is now june 25th and i have not had a period could I be pregnant again ?

Megan2012

Asked by Megan2012 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Could be, its possible to get pregnant before you ever get your period back because you ovulate before you have your period. It could just be that your body is taking a while to get over the trauma of the MC though.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 2:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• It is definatly possible, you should definatly take a test. It is however, normal for your period not to return right away after a miscarriage. It can take up to 10 to 12 weeks for your period to return, and for your body to be back in the realms of becoming "normal" again. Im so sorry for your loss and I hope that things work out the way that you want them to. ~Kristin~
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 2:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• i miscarried dec 9, 2006. I didnt get a normal period until end of Jan 2007 and was pregnant 2 weeks later. i will warn you though, you can get a positive pregnancy test right now and it just be the hormones from the last pregnancy. i took a test on Dec 28, 2006 because I hadnt had a period yet and we were given the go ahead to try again, and it was positive. dr did a sonogram, but there was nothing. 2 days later i had a neg. test.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 4:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Could be. I miscarried in Feb and didn't get my period back until the end of May (had to be brought on by meds). Take a test. If it's negative and it's been over 6 weeks since your m/c, call your doctor and let them know.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 9:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Well i had a MC at the end of april and got my period right on time, but my cousin had one on Nov 07 and didn't get her period till End of Jan 07.It all depends on your body, but take a test to be sure.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Have you talked to your dr? It is possible to miscarry one twin & still carry the other full term.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Jun. 27, 2008