i would rather eat cereal than a full cooked meal. whats wrong with me

im pregnant and i crave cereal other foods disgust me. this doesnt seem too healthy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that's what prenat. vitamins are for. just eat what you want.
    Anonymous

• lol im the same way ::) i crave fruity pebbles and go thro about a box a day... lol
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• If that's what you can eat, eat it. I would try to go for the healthier cereals, but at least cereals in general have vitamins and minerals added to them even if they aren't naturally occurring. Plus, the milk you pour over them is good for you too!

Answer by missanc at 7:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. See if you can handle things like granola type cereals and stuff that's higher in fiber. I love bran flakes...especially the not name brand because they have a higher amt of sugar and you still get the fiber, iron and all the rest! lol :)
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I am the same way, last night that is what I had for dinner! lol but I love the good cereal not the sugery cereal thank goodness..lol I go for extra rasin bran or honey bunches of oats stuff like that...
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Count me in i am the same aswell ;-))
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 8:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• that sounds like me, i've been eating caption crunch like there's no end. i have them for snack i have them for lunch...but then my husband insists that i eat what he makes me...an all veggie meal...then i have to cook my own steak...oh steak i've been eating to
    Anonymous