People actually watch this crap??

Typical MSNBC. Host goes off the wall on Tea Party Express guy.

This type of rant should show the people what type of crap MSNBC allows.

http://www.thefoxnation.com/media/2010/03/02/msnbc-meltdown-host-freaks-out-tea-party-express-guy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Haha, you post a link origination from The Fox Nation??? Yeah... I'll pass. Here's a link for you though. I call this "Hypocrisy at its finest":

http://cbs13.com/local/ashburn.arrest.dui.2.1534505.html

Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• What exactly is the difference between that and Sean Hannity? They're all hacks, it's just a question of which way they lean. Beck, Matthews, Olbermann, all of them - they are paid to get people riled up and pissed off, and paid well. People even buy their books to pay them extra.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Better than what I've seen Hannity, Beck, and Limbaugh do.
    Anonymous

• Anouk whats the matter? You can't face the facts so you attack the source? Nice play from the lib rules of debate.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Yeah, Carpy, that's it. Sorry, you can try to goad me as much as you want to, but I'm done arguing with idiots. Instead, I'll just sit here and poke at you every now and then. But mainly, I'll pity you. Besides, like others have mentioned, have you ever seen Hannity, Beck and Limbaugh in action? Those who live in glass houses should NOT throw stones.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Omg. I have watched Beck and O'Reilly and Hannity and THIS man is NUTS. NP....did you WATCH that. OMG! That guy would NOT let the tea party guy even ANSWER...then he CUT his mike and called HIM a racist and that it was not a pleasure to talk to him. Unbelievably rude! Holy Crap! I have never seen anything like THAT! But I am sure his ratings are in the crapper ANYWAY so its all good ;)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• That guy would NOT let the tea party guy even ANSWER.

Seen the exact same tactic on O'Reilly, and Hannity, and Olbermann, and shall we not forget Stern, who turned it into an artform? He mutes people's mics all the time while he yells at them and the stupid sheeple who listen to him don't even realize it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Yeah...I can def see it a Stern move. But I have never seen those other guys act THAT bad. I mean I know they are over the top.....especially Beck LOL......but I have never seen the guys on Fox...or Oberman or Maddow...act THAT over the top. He called that man a racist, cut his mike, and wouldnt let him answer at all! And by the way Anouk...so that makes it OK? If you TRULY believe he is acting no better than those you dislike does that EXCUSE him? Thats like the argument about Bush vs Obama...I cant TELL You how many times I have seen on here "well BUSH did it" GREAT so we are NOW holding Obama to Bushs lowest standards??? WTH sense does THAT make?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• "What exactly is the difference between that and Sean Hannity? They're all hacks, it's just a question of which way they lean. Beck, Matthews, Olbermann, all of them - they are paid to get people riled up and pissed off, and paid well. People even buy their books to pay them extra."

Thank you!

I watch Countdown every now and then, but I take it with a grain of salt KNOWING that he's paid for the liberal bias. All of the commentators do dirty shit. None of them are exempt from it, liberal or conservative.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• THE G.O.P. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
    I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America
    And to the Republi-CONS for which it stands (!)
    Right-wingers under God,
    Uncompassionate, With poverty and injustice for the rest
    Anonymous