Bankruptcy

Anyone know much about it. I live in Kansas if that matters. My husband and I filed chapter 7 bankruptcy, the problem is things started to go way south for us and we got distracted, and completely forgot about the two classes we were suppose to take. I'm curious if that cancels our bankruptcy, or if we can still do the classes, btw these were to be done back b4 xmas i think, at least b4 the first of the year. I'm just curious cuz we are suppose to give up our taxes to the courts if it goes through...and i'm kinda hoping it dont cuz we need the money, and i regret doing the bankruptcy. I wanna try and take another stab at taking care of our debt another way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• I never had to take classes when I filed bankruptcy but that was almost 10 years ago. Your best bet is to call your attorney and find out for sure.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Call your attorney...but I think you were on the road the moment you filed. Don't count on your refund.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:38 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Call your attorney...we are in the process of filling now and I know we have to take an hour online class before the papers are filled..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 6, 2010