Whossss ready to be done with being pregnant??

I am 3 more months to go i am ready looking forwared to seeing my bbygirl!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• And here some of us are dying to be pregnant. Ha.
    Anonymous

• Aw baby dust to you and other moms that wanna be pregnant i was one not that long ago and now im just ready to be done Lol
    Anonymous

• i'm ready to be done!!!!!! pregnancy sucks....i'm beyond uncomfortable and the earlier part wasn't easy either...i just want my baby here...i have 4 months left
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Yeah it does when it comes to sleeping and having leg cramps!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, Im pretty ready for her come out. No sleep, horrible pelvic pain, lower back pain, woke up last nite at 2:30am with a stabbing pain in my chest and the middle of my back I had to get out of bed and walk around the house for 10mins till it went away(im assuming she was stretching or had a foot or hand stuck somewhere. Anyway, yes, Im ready. I have 8 weeks left...
    Anonymous

• I have 16 days left + or - a few and so cant wait to meet my little boy. I always thought being pregnant would be fun but I have not enjoyed it. ONly think I like is feeling my baby move. =)
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 11:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I enjoy it but i am sooooooo ready to be done and i still have 5 months to go. UGH. She sits on my bladder all the time and I can feel my uterus rolling around in my belly when I walk, it feels so heavy. But of course it is all worth it in the end.
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 2:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• sorry. i love being pregnant. wouldn't change it or rush it, as for me it goes by way too fast anyways.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• i can see if you are uncomfortable, but for some us we dream to become pregnant and when we do something bad happens. like for me i have had two miscarraiges and want nothing more for this pregnancy to turn out well. i am 10 wks going on 11 next wk. its ppl like you that kinda make me sick to my stomach. not to be mean or anything. it just depresses me alot when ladies say who is ready to be done being pregnant.
    HEschliman

Answer by HEschliman at 5:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2010