What do you think?

DH's grandmother just passed away her name is Elizabeth and his other grandmother passed awhile back her name is Ella Mae. We wanted to use both of their names for our 1st daughter. We like old fashioned and uncommon names so this would definitely fit both categories. So what do you think about the name Ella Mae (first) Elizabeth (middle) Moore (last) Ella Mae Elizabeth Moore and what looks better EllaMae Elizabeth Moore or Ella Mae Elizabeth Moore we would call her Ella for short.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like Mayella better
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I like elizabeth- truth about Ella Mae? sounds like something from Hee Haw-
    Anonymous

• So EMEM for initilas?? I'm not sure what to think, but I agree with anon. on Ella Mae. Ella Elizabeth Moore I could deal with and it still honors both family members.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I personally like Elizabeth EllaMae better.
    Anonymous

• Ella was one of the top names last year, so it really isn't uncommon at all. I'm not saying not to use it, just that if you want to use it because it's uncommon, it's not. I kind of agree though about Ella Mae sounding like something from Hee Haw. I like Ella Elizabeth.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2010