2yr old bully?

I work at my sons daycare from 2-6 i don't work in his room all the time but i have on certain days when i'm needed in there, they are all 2yrs old, and my friends mom owns the daycare and my friends son is in my little boys class room, well my friends little boy bites my son atleast once a week and nothing is ever done about it, but they are aware he is doing it and he also hits the other kids for no reason what so ever i have wittnessed it with my own eyes. So what so you do when the owners grandson is the one who is bullying all the other kids and nothing is done about it? what do you do as a parent as an employee and as a friend?

RCPerry511

Asked by RCPerry511 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• is there an anonymous suggestion or complain box or something?? if he is hitting other kids, first of all, the parents should know and they will most likely complain, try calling them if you want to be anonymous
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• If it was another child at the daycare they would most likely have the kid taken out of their daycare. It's not right to have special privileges because he's the owners kid/grandkid. Confront your friend. If nothing is done about it, notify the other parents and hopefully enough complaints will be brought to the owners attention and they will do something about...good luck.
    summerdaile

Answer by summerdaile at 9:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• you need to be your son's advocate. I understand you're in a sticky situation, but it's not going to stop til a parent complains. You can bring it up to another parent but you may be risking your job. Consider moving your son if parent's don't say anything.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2010