Does anyone have Vonage?

We were looking into Vonage. $26.00 a month seems pretty cheap! Is it any good? Do you have problems? Would you recommend it?

HannahLee87

Asked by HannahLee87 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Shopping

• I have had Vonage for about a year before that I had a similar set up with At&t that they no longer have. We have had no issues with it. About once a month I have to reset my modem and receiver but that is not a big deal. The price has no hidden charges and is great. You get so many options it, my hubby and I really like the call forwarding. Is there anything in particular that you are worried about?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I would recommend it for sure...the only problem we ever had was when our broadband went down because of outside cable problems. But you can't beat the price..especially if you call long distance. They recently just expanded their calling areas too.
    Cyd10

Answer by Cyd10 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I had it for years, as did my mom. I just use a cell phone now and don't have a land line, and my mom switched from vonage to the phone through time warner because after awhile the vonage box kept screwing up her internet connection with the time warner box.....it would take both out for days at a time and it was frustrating.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• we have it, and our line is soooooo fuzzy i cant stand to use the phone!! not worth it, but im pretty sure we're stuck in a contract now
    SadiasMomma

Answer by SadiasMomma at 3:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2010