I wonder if this will help....

I have 2 things I need to get off my chest that I have never told anyone and I don't want anyone to know who I am or recognize me in a later post or something. So, I'm hoping this helps me.

One of my best friends is an ex that I still sometimes think I might have feelings for. But then I remember why we are ex's.

I have a tattoo with my former BIL's twin brother's name. He died in Iraq in 06. DH has no clue that I actually had feelings for him and I was mad at him and that's why we weren't in communication when he died and that the guilt eats at me all the time.

Now, a question. How do you get over a guilt like mine? When I haven't actually done anything wrong but I feel horrible for having these two secrets.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• how does your husband not know about a tattoo?? and if he has seen it, hasnt he wondered who it is?
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• You have to let go of the past. You can't change it so you need to stop stressing over it. Talk to your soilder when you're alone and get everything off your chest and move on.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2010