I haven't had a normal poop for months! TMI, LOL.

What is this? Since I delivered DS in 04/09 I'm freakin' pooping rocks, like, 5 little dinky ones, maybe every day, sometimes every other day or third day! I HATE this irregularity! Can't I get a real poop, you know, the REAL RELIEVING ONES?!

Any solutions? Besides prune juice... bleh!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 10:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Make sure you're eating plenty of good fiber - whole grains, fruits, veggies, and drinking plenty of water.
    Anonymous

• EH! So what if I said I KNOW I have an overly healthy diet?

I make sure I get my daily dose of fiber and proteins, and have switched up my intakes 4x since DS! I have tried eliminating certain foods, trying extra fiber... NADA!!!

HELP!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• maybe you should talk to your dr.your body changes during and after pregnancy, and maybe this is your new normal.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Oh, please don't say that! ; )
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• If you have tried "everything" your only other alternative is to talk with your doctor. If what your eliminating is not comparable to what your eating..............you gotta problem momma and you gotta be uncomfortable. Call the doctor .
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Drink more water, apple juice, mix apple cider vinegar with warm water and teaspoon or so of honey, or get some flaxseed and add a spoonful to yogurt or cereal. All of these things works GREAT for me. :)
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• MIRA LAX it will clean you out and it sounds like your dehydrated. Loosen up by upping your water intake.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Use a stool softener like colace, I use it when I start going like that and it gets me back to normal... IDK

RachMeg08

Answer by RachMeg08 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2010