Have you ever had this happen before?

It's great, I was with this guy for 4 years...had his baby and we went through a lot together.

Well, I left him about 4 months ago, I knew it was the right thing to do but it was so hard.

I came to the realization yesterday however that I am over him! None of the "I'm over him...." then crying 5 minutes later, crap either. I just realized that I'm truly over him. Those songs that used to remind me of him, are just songs now. The pictures that used to put me in tears, don't effect me. Seeing him around doesn't bother me. I'm okay with him dating someone else. I don't care what bad names he calls me anymore, i think it's kinda funny.

Now if he'd just get over me! lol He's still stuck on me and for some reason has decided that it's a good idea to insult me and then apologize and insult me again. Guys are ignorant.

The point is, anyone ever gotten over a guy you thought you'd never get over and just felt great about it?

nessani28

Asked by nessani28 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep :)
    TattooedMommy04

Answer by TattooedMommy04 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• That's called growning up and moving on. Good for you!!you rock

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• You go girl :) Its a great feeling :) I wish you the best!
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• i have i have. lol i think they insult u only to hurt you cuz they are upset they lost the best thing that ever happened to them but thats their lost. my ex who is married and has a son keeps calling my brothers and asking about me now is that odd or what?
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:47 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Oh yes!! After 10 years of marriage and 3 kids!!! I didn't think I would make it without him. He chose to leave our marriage for another women. It took me a while to figure it out but when I did it felt great. I gotten a great job and have purchased my own home and car and I am raising 3 wonderful children. He was forced into marrying the girl he had the affiar with and she has since moved into a hotel. Life is good and I am way better than him!
    moraprld

Answer by moraprld at 5:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I have. When my ex left me for the girl he cheated on me with I felt lost and didn't know where I was going. As soon as I got the truth from him I filed for divorce and haven't looked back since. I remember one day I was over at his parents house because they wanted to see the kids and my ex wasn't taking them over there and he ended up showing up out of the blue. I was cooking dinner and he was following me around like a little lost puppy dog. And his GF was in the other room. And recently when him and his gf split up for 2 weeks he was being nice to me which is odd for him. He knows I'm dating someone else and that I am happier now than I ever was with him. It just drives him crazy that he can't control what I do anymore.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 10:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2010