Who else loves impulse shopping??

Isn't it SO therapeutic??

I just spent about $200 on clothes and makeup.

I'm gonna regret it later lol

nessani28

Asked by nessani28 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love it!!!!! I spent like $80 at Target today.... I think I have spent around $400 just this week buying random crap and clothes. :)

RachMeg08

Answer by RachMeg08 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• me! its a love hate relationship haha
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Oh I shopped tonight at the Roots Market. I spent $111 on healthy food and am so freaking jazzed.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Oh I'm so bad about impulse shopping. I love it but I hate it too. I only impulse buy if I find an awesome deal though. I don't pay full price for an impulse buy lol. Unless its on food (as in groceries)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Why do it if you regret it. Only when you have a surplus of money should you spend like that. I LOVE shopping and do it often, but I have no debt and pay cash. Bills come first---there should be no regrets for buying what you want IF you can afford it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2010