What should I get with my tax return?

The husband and I are each getting something with the tax return and the rest is going to debt. I can't decide what I should get. Ipod, cell phone upgrade, spa day, digital camera. What would you choose?

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I say camera :) but I love to take photos

IF I were actually getting a refund this year, I'd be getting myself a gift card to Michael's LOL
    Anonymous

• honestly, we just paid bills with our tax return, eliminated debts, and went grocery shopping. and eliminating debt and paying bills because we got out money feb 5th and now we have excess cash to buy other stuff cause we took care of priiorities first and eliminated payments.
    Anonymous

• I totally expected an answer like that but whatever, yay for you for not answering the actual question.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• anon :01, you mean the craft store? i love that place, but ours here hardly ever has any stock in, the shelves are nearly bare.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• If it was me, I would go with the digital camera if I didn't already have one. I love my camera, and it's really just an inexpensive (well, about $150) digital camera. I really liked the Nikon Cool Pix but the one I have now is an Olympus. The spa day would be a great treat too though lol. We used ours to pay bills, buy the kids new clothes and shoes, a new laptop, and went out to dinner a few times, and got a family membership to the local children's science museum.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• yep, the craft store :)
    I have a craft store addiction LOL so I'm always there so a gift card would be great for me.

I'd be complaining! LOL
    I'm lucky and have a fairly well stocked Michael's I think it's due to the large population of little old ladies ;) can't have them bored at home.
    Anonymous

• I was getting a new couch. But I can't find one I like. I've been looking for 4 months.
    Anonymous

• If you have debt, put it ALL towards the debt. When you're out of debt you can buy your luxuries.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• seriously WHY do people think to tell me what i need to do instead of just answering the question that was asked in fun? geez people are snobby.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 5:56 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I would add to my child's college fund and my retirement fund.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2010