Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


im trying to find a attorney that handles cases for special need kids that works pro bono and or on a sliding scale.

Answer Question

Asked by bars at 11:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • If your looking for answers you will probably need to let people know where you are or a general location. Also I would try asking the question with a different title, putting just IEP makes it appear your asking about IEP's.

    Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:13 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

  • Contact the ombudsman at the Board of Education

    Answer by rkoloms at 8:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

  • also get in touch with your local parent to parent assoc. and/or any assoc. that deal with your child's disability.

    Answer by MamiJaAyla at 2:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.