Conceiving a boy

Did you ever listen to those "techniques" to conceive a boy and do you think it contributed to the sex of your baby? I know the most important thing is that you have a healthy baby. But I'm just curious. (:

DeathBat

Asked by DeathBat at 11:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, I will lend you my husband, it seems he is pretty good at making boys, we have three :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• There is absolutely nothing that you can do aside from chosing to procreate with a man who is genetically more likely to produce boys. Look at the sex of his father's children as well as his paternal and maternal grandfathers childrens sexes.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• they all seem 50/50
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 11:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• They are all 50-50. My husband's family is predisposed to boys, and that's what we have DESPITE Shettles method timing for a girl.....but his brother has a girl on the way.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Actually it probly means they are all very healthy men. male sperm are more delicate than the female sperm and they are the first damaged or destroyed by health problems,polution,heat,chemicals,famine,etc. also when you have sex the male sperm are faster swimmers so they will be there first, but they die off first as well. So if your egg is there and ready for fertilization it will most likely be a boy concieved. however if you have a sex a day or so before the egg is released the male sperm will die off and you will have a larger amount of female sperm and and greater likelihood of concieving a female. So timing is everything. So timing your cycle and taking care of your mans family jewels are your best bet for either.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 11:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2010