2 periods a month

Right now I can't afford to go to the doctors,cause my husband just changed jobs. I have been having 2 periods a month each a week long. I am so tired and drained. Has anyone else been though this? I have no idea whats going on and can't go to the doctors til October. Any help and/or advice would be great.

apop7tygma

Asked by apop7tygma at 2:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Health

• how old are you? How old is your child? If you are older, it could be pre-menopause. if you just had your child or are breastfeeding, it takes a while to get your cycle back on track. If you are otherwise healthy and young, it could be a problem. IF you start to feel lightheded or think that you might be anemic go to the doctor anyway. THey will probalby put you on BCPs to regular your cycle.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 2:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Try Planned Parenthood. It's a lot cheaper than doing to any other Dr. They can do a pap and find out what's wrong. You can pay a little or nothing at all, depending on what you can afford. I went years ago and paid some, I think it's great they are here to help women.
    weberbaby

Answer by weberbaby at 7:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• you should really be checked out ASAP, if you dont get the problem fixed you could become animic.
    sunshinee

Answer by sunshinee at 5:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2008