sssoooooo sick!! pls help!

Im 6wks pregnant. cant eat anything, even though im starving!! The second i make food i get soooo sick and then cant eat it!! I try to force myself to eat but then i still get sick!! I keep drinking chocolate milk and juice but thats all i can get in. No crackers no nothing! I drank gingerale & that was a no go!! i just dont wanna hurt baby!! HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go see your OB and tell them. They can give you stuff for bad morning sickness. that's what I had to do.
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• I could only eat soup for about 2 months with my last preg (light, low sodium, veggie soup with noodles- no meat). I would like to say that there is a magic cure... but I don't think that there is. Try to find something that works for you and stick with it. Should pass in a few weeks. Congratulations!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• Don't worry about the food, i know you are just dying to keep SOMETHING down. Keep drinking the milk and the juice and make sure you are taking your prenatal vitamin every day! the prenatal vitamins have everything the baby needs right now.
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• You might want to talk with your OB and ask if you can use the herb Ginger for your stomach. Also when I had what was supposed to be morning sickness except I got it in the evening and when getting ready for bed. I had heard that Chamomile tea is good for this problem. It worked for me ask your doctor and see what they say about this 2 herbs?
    AudreyBloo

Answer by AudreyBloo at 12:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2010