weight after preg.

I was wondering if anyone else is having problems losing weight after having kids. After my first I lost almost all of my weight, but I got preg again when my first was only 3 1/2 months and now that my second is 6 months old im still needing to lose about 40 lbs. (I gained about 80 lbs with both boys) I was wondering if anyone one else is going threw this and/or if anyone has any weight lose tips.

beesm17

Asked by beesm17 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm having problems too, you could have PCOS look it up.
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2010

• take your kids for walks and do pilates. Seriously- pilates was the only thing that every helped me to tone up and lose weight. It is pretty hard at first, but it is very effective and gets easier in a week or two.
    Anonymous

• i only had one boy and i gained 50 and only lost 20 after he was born so yea i need help too! I got wii fit and wii active for my wii console the wii fit isn't very agressive but the wii active whoo that will give you a work out!
    suckedintolife

Answer by suckedintolife at 12:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I'm struggling, too! Well, maybe I shouldn't say struggling.... I haven't been trying as hard as I could. I'm trying to walk every day, but I have sweet cravings like I never had before! And the stress of being a mommy doesn't help. I need to get serious!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Yes, My BC didn't help any either. It made me gain even more :( Thankfully I didn't have much to lose before being pregnant again. Can you talk to a DR about something that could help?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2010