i've had diarrhea for the past 3 days.....

and i don't know why! the only really different thing i ate was breaded pork chops but that was 3 days ago. what else could it be? i don't feel sick or anything so i don't think its the stomach flu.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2010 in Health

• makes sure to keep drinking a lot of fluids as diarrhea can dehydrate you quickly and badly. and probly you should see a doctor you make have an infection or something.

hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 12:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Ueigh... Pork is full of parasites, so you might need some blood/GI work. See a doctor....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• that happened to me once...i couldn't figure out what it was...then found out i was getting an overdose of zinc from prenatal vitamins. too much zinc causes diarrhea
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Todays pork doesn't have as many parasites as it did say 40 years ago, my ex FIL is a meat cutter. My suggestion is that if you like yogurt, see if your store carries kefir, it would be either in the yogurt or natural foods area. It's a drinking style yogurt and full of pro-biotics. If you're not much for yogurt get some acidophilus tablets, it's sort of the same thing, without the yogurt. And hypersquirrel is right, make sure you're getting enough fluids. I've tried dried, unsweetened blueberries to combat diarrhea also, about 1/2-1 Tablespoon usually does the trick for me.
    Good luck
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2010