I sort of want to go to the ER

and pretend something is wrong so they'll give me a blood pregnancy test. lol JUST KIDDING! But it's my day 20 and I had a really good cycle on my fertility meds, and it may be my last month to try before hubby deploys again. I can hardly wait another week! Any good waiting advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I totally understand! I KNEW pregnancy was a possibility, and I have a history of ectopic... I wanted to know RIGHT NOW lol. The way I passed the time was to pretend that there was nothing different. I live my life like I'm not pregnant, stay with my usual routine and tell myself that it's okay if I'm not pregnant and that the week will pass faster than I know. I spent a lot of time on CM answering questions too lol.

Good luck mamma!!!!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2010