horrible headache

At lunch time yesterday, I got a headache. I don't get headaches often, but I didn't think much about it, took a tylenol, and went on (I was at work). The tylenol didn't work, and I kept the headache the rest of the day. I got home and put my boys to bed and went to bed myself, because in the past when I get a headache, going to bed always takes care of it. I have been tossing and turning now for hours because my headache persisted even though I have been sleeping, and it ended up waking me up.. now its still bad, right behind my eyes and into my ears. This is uncommon for me, so I was wondering if I should be worried about it! Its just so weird having a headache during sleep!

IlovemyNicholas

Asked by IlovemyNicholas at 12:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Health

• Don't be worried. Are you stressed? Near your period? Regardless, drink water, take a BC Powder or Excederin with a diet coke or tea. You'll be awake but the pain should subside. Might be a migraine. If it continues you can get drugs from the ER but usually you need to catch it right away. Get dh to massage and get off the computer, dim the lights.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• put on tbn channel
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 3:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• prayers your way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Pain is your body's signal that something is wrong. If you do not normally experience this type of headache, please see a health care provider very soon.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Get to a doctoir.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• sniff a little cayenne pepper-- it will stop your head ache. Make sure you have had plenty of water.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:58 AM on Mar. 5, 2010