What do women use to stay organized on the move ?

I still use an old day runner but I see women running around with blackberries .
Isnt that primarily a phone ? isnt it expensive? I am afraid to ask the young kids to explain it , they will laugh at me .
I really am tired of lugging this notebook around but somtimes I have a list for a project Or at the store I want to remember the ingredients to a recipe .
KWIM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• basically its an organizer, can store files you can type lists, reminders, yes its expensive but with the right 2 year contract you can get one for free, and even though i have one i still use a notebook, i like to write my plans, just habit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I still like my dayrunner. Call me old-fashioned, but it doesn't run out of battery power!

I am old school, though...I refuse to get a blackberry or iPhone or the like, and I do not text.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I use my Iphone. I no longer have to keep up with three different emails and 2 different calendars. I can access everything at once.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 2:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I usually use a peice if paper and a pen or pencil
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Love my Blackberry. I can put dates in it and it is linked with my soon to be hubby's so it goes to his calander too. Has a password saver too. However, I still do a keep a calander is my purse for back up.
    moraprld

Answer by moraprld at 4:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• My husband has an iphone and uses it as his arganizer. He has everything in it. I don't think he would have it if it wasn't a company phone. Before that he had a Blackberry and a Palm. I've inherited his old Palm but don't use it. I'm a fan of pen and paper and also still have an old fashioned Day Runner.
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 6:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I live my live by Outlook.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I still use a day planner. I say use what works and what you can afford. I'd rather spend $10 on a day planner yearly than $50 a month for a blackberry and internet when I have internet at home. Maybe I'm still living in the 80's.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• thanks ladies If I could just shrink my lap top when I went out lol and resize it to work that would be perfect
    I am stuck in the 80's too I guess , I love my day runner but it gets bulky sometimes
    I do a lot of planning for future books ,trips and projects . I just cant rembember a think if it isnt in print somewhere lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2010